Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Toy Manchesters and Kids


When I was pregnant with my daughter, I have to admit that I was concerned as to how a baby/toddler would get along with a Toy Manchester. I have heard many negative stories about interactions between terriers and kids. Well, it turns out that my concerns were unwarrented. My daughter is 14 months old and she is absolutely in love with Nyxi. Nyxi basically ignored Gina's excistance for the first year but now that Gina is getting old enough to play, Nyxi is beginning to show some interest. I, of course, keep a very close eye on them. More because I am concerned that Gina will accidently hurt Nyxi than anything else. I have found over the past three years that Nyxi does not have an aggressive bone in her body. She doesn't even mind when Gina takes food out of her dish. She will then feed Nyxi her kibble one piece at a time! :) They are starting to cuddle and snuggle with each other. I really think that they are going to be best buddies...which makes me very happy!!!


No comments: